We're pleased to introduce this heirloom-quality locally made wooden rattle from Bram D'Hoest Woodworking.
- Made using sustainably harvested Ontario Sugar Maple
- 100% handcrafted in Ontario, Canada from 1 single piece of wood
- Finished with Organic Flaxseed oil
- Super smooth finish
- Meets the Canadian Toy Act requirements
- Wood is 100% natural and antimicrobial
- No glue is used during the construction, the rings are shaped as the rattle is turned
- Length: 5.5"
- Diameter: 2"
Care Instructions: For care simply use soapy water with a damp cloth for cleaning. Dry immediately. Please do not submerge in water and do NOT use disinfectant or hot water.