There is a village living on the floor where all the tiny creatures crawl, over there and under here ant colony's coddiwomple. Silver trails are left by snails coloured purple and gold. In the Daintree Forest, when the rain falls it covers the ground cooling the earth too and swirling mushrooms grow on logs collecting puddles of blue.
Our long sleeve 'Village on the Floor' tee represents the smallest creatures of the Daintree Rainforest and how they work together in harmony.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - breathable, natural fibres.
- Long sleeves with foldable cuffs for warmth and extra wear.
- Perfectly sized with a full year of growing room.
- A deep rainforest - rain blue with a mustard orange trim.
- Simply the softest cotton in all the lands.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just. as. they. are - because they are perfect as they are.
Materials: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
We believe the best life is toddler life - covered in dirt and fresh food. That's allota stains to get out!
To care for your gorgeous garment please follow the washing instructions on the tag.
- Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry - we are too pure for that carry on
- Do not bleech
- Cool Iron if needed
We advise you don't use stain removers however, if you really need to get a tricky stain out they can be used - keep in mind this may fade your playwear as its created with organic cotton and eco friendly dyes.