This washable and reusable face mask covering is made from three layers of soft organic cotton jersey. The fabric used in this mask is upcycled from surplus fabric. This mask fits age 3 years up to 10 years approximately.
How to use;
• Always clean hands before touching the mask and after removing the mask.
• Hold mask by the loops and avoid touching the mask.
• Place the loops over ears to hold in place.
• Elasticated loops may need to be adjusted to fit the user. We suggested tie an overhand knot or manually stitch the elastic to shorten.
• Ensure the mask covers nose and mouth.
• Wash mask after every day.
Machine washable up to 60 degrees.
This mask should not be worn by a child under the age of 3 years or any person with breathing difficulties. Children wearing face masks should always be supervised.
This product is not a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE) and is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines, which include practicing good personal hygiene, such as frequently washing your hands and not touching your face. Piccalilly make no claims about the medical benefits of using this product.
Please note that for hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable.
Material: Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Designed in the UK & manufactured to the highest ethical standards.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Machine washable.
Piccalilly sources their organic cotton from a very special project called Chetna Organic, a fair trade cotton programme with a mission to improve the livelihood of smallholder farmers by making their farm systems more sustainable and profitable. The Chetna farmers also own a 10% share in the factory that makes the clothes too!
From Piccalilly, a British baby and kidswear brand designing organic baby clothes and organic children’s clothes from Newborn up to 10 years who manufactures all their organic clothing to the highest ethical standards.