Kids just love car racing adventures. With their last gasp winners, cool underdogs and dastardly villains. The new Grand Prix set by waytoplay brings that excitement into your home. Countdown starts, amazing pit stops and daring takeovers. 24 specially printed road segments offer maximum racing fun - fully compatible with existing waytoplay sets.
Waytoplay Grand Prix encourages imaginative play. Let your children create their own circuits and racing stories. Using their favourite toys to have endless high speed fun.
Features of the waytoplay Grand Prix set:
- 24 segment, including 16 curves and 8 straights, printed on both sides
- Circuit length 384 cm
- Special ‘Grand Prix’ printing on the curves, including curbstones
- Special ‘Grand Prix’ printing on the straights featuring start grid, finish line, and pit lane
Why do we love waytoplay's roads?
- Can be used on almost any surface, inside or outside
- Easy to connect parts
- Encourages imaginative play
- Easy to clean
- They are made in Germany and markings are printed in the Netherlands
- Combine with other toys for all kinds of fun!
Image photos may contain other road pieces or kits, which you can find here.
Age Recommendation: Safe for ages 0+ but our experience is that they work best for play at 3 years and older.
Material: Waytoplay road segments are made of a 100% child safe and child-friendly, durable, hygienic rubber compound. They conform to the highest European EN-71 norm for toys. All resources used are sourced in Germany.
To ensure to high safety and quality standards waytoplay controls the entire production process themselves. They only work with partners they know and trust. The road segments are made and shaped in Germany after which the all-important road markings are added in The Netherlands. Because we have embraced the ‘impact first’ approach, we have teamed up with a sheltered employment provider, that provides work for people with little access to the regular labour market. With great care, attention and dedication they add the road markings to both sides of the road segments. Last, but not least, our packaging is fully recyclable.