Our face masks are not personal protective equipment or surgical mouth-nose pads. Face masks do not meet the requirements of the personal protective equipment regulation and do not protect the user against, for example, coronavirus.
When used properly, the fabric mask may protect other people from droplets spreading from the mask's respiratory tract. The use of an asymptomatic carrier mask may be useful in, for example, vehicles, shops, etc., . The face mask is not CE marked and does not meet the requirements of the FFP2 / FFP3 protection level.
- Made in Europe (European Union)
- Double-layer fabric. Both sides with print.
- Jersey: 95% Organic Cotton 5% elastane
- GOTS Certificate and OEKO-TEX Standart100 Certificate
- wash in 70 degrees celsius, with similar colors / cooking (e.g. in a saucepan) for about two minutes
How to use;
• Always clean hands before touching the mask and after removing the mask.
• Hold mask by the loops and avoid touching the mask.
• Place the loops over ears to hold in place.
• Elasticated loops may need to be adjusted to fit the user. We suggested tie an overhand knot or manually stitch the elastic to shorten.
• Ensure the mask covers nose and mouth.
• Wash mask after every day.
This mask should not be worn by a child under the age of 3 years or any person with breathing difficulties. Children wearing face masks should always be supervised.
This product is not a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE) and is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines, which include practicing good personal hygiene, such as frequently washing your hands and not touching your face. Piccalilly make no claims about the medical benefits of using this product.