Down on the farm among the swishing grass is a big boy called Gus....well that's where he should be but Gus the bull is a bit of a guts! After eating all the grass in the paddock and his share of hay Gus then pushes through the fence to get to the garden! Under the rainbow, hoofs in the dirt this massive boy is working on filling up that belly.
We really celebrated nature's paint box with this one. Our ‘Gus in the garden’ print brings sunshine, rainbows, and blue skies into your child’s day.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - breathable, natural fibres.
- Long sleeves with foldable cuffs for warmth and extra wear.
- Perfectly sized with a full year of growing room.
- Sky blue with a sunshine trim.
- Simply the softest cotton in all the lands.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just. as. they. are - because they are perfect as they are.
Materials: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
We believe the best life is toddler life - covered in dirt and fresh food. That's allota stains to get out!
To care for your gorgeous garment please follow the washing instructions on the tag.
- Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry - we are too pure for that carry on
- Do not bleech
- Cool Iron if needed
We advise you don't use stain removers however, if you really need to get a tricky stain out they can be used - keep in mind this may fade your playwear as its created with organic cotton and eco friendly dyes.